Intel unveils NUC 13 Extreme with up to Core i9-13900K CPU
“This year marks the 10-year anniversary for our impressive lineup of Intel NUC products, and the Intel NUC 13 Extreme (code named Raptor Canyon) is an excellent representation of how far we’ve come. Our first ever NUC demonstrated a breakthrough in the miniaturization of a small desktop PC into an ultra-small PC form factor. While much larger than our tiniest mini-PC, our latest Intel NUC 13 Extreme sets a new bar for how to pack stellar gaming performance in a form factor that is 70% smaller than a typical 50L gaming tower. Along with the epic performance you expect from an Intel NUC product, we also deliver exceptional product quality and feature density in a completely modular and customizable design,” said Brian McCarson, Intel Vice President and General Manager of the Intel NUC Group.
- Support for up to 64GB dual-channel DDR5-5600 MHz SODIMMs.
- Support for PCIe Gen5 x16 new triple-slot 12” graphics cards.
- Support for up to three PCIe Gen 4 NVMe SSDs (M.2 2280).
- Intel® 2.5GbE (i226-V) / 10GbE (AQC113) LAN.
- Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E.
- Two Thunderbolt™ 4 ports.
- Six USB 3.2 Gen2 rear ports.