ARCOLINUX Beta 21.05 releases: Arch Linux based distro
ArcoLinux is an Arch Linux based distro that uses
- Arch Linux as a base
- elements from the AUR (applications from github, debian (deb), redhat (rpm), compressed files, etc…)
- ArcoLinux created elements (themes, icons, conky’s, tweaks and configs)
- Provide an operating system with all applications with personal theming installed but also bluetooth, printers, …
- After the installation no fuss and all fun.
- Provide a continuous stream of tutorials and knowledge on ArcoLinux.
- Easy setup. No technical knowledge.
- Low in cpu and memory consumption
- Provide all icons, themes, cursors, wallpapers, … out of the box.
- Provide Windows users a comfortable transition to the (Arch) Linux world.
- Blazing fast.
- Arch Linux
ARCOLINUX Beta 21.05 releases.
NEW SDDM THEME MATERIA
We have added this theme to our repo coming from the papirus team.
It is very well maintained and it just looks amazing slick and professional.sudo pacman -S arcolinux-sddm-materia-git
The advantage of making our own package and creating our own github is that we are in control of the changes we like to implement or not.
The disadvantage is that we will have to look from time to time to the differences maintenance wise with the original github.