4MLinux is a mini Linux distribution, including some system maintenance and recovery tools, such as cfdisk and GNU parted used to manage the partition, testdisk used to restore the partition, photorec used to restore files and ntfs3g and used to support the NTFS Partition format data read and write.
4MLinux is a small, independent, general-purpose Linux distribution with a strong focus on the following four “M” of computing:
– Maintenance (system rescue Live CD),
– Multimedia (full support for a huge number of image, audio and video formats),
– Miniserver (DNS, FTP, HTTP, MySQL, Proxy, SMTP, SSH, and Telnet),
– Mystery (meaning a collection of classic Linux games).
4MLinux 29.1 released.
- Linux kernel 4.19.49
- 4MLinux Server now includes Apache 2.4.39, MariaDB 10.3.15, and PHP 7.3.6