Microsoft has now pushed the latest Insider Preview version to the users of the Skip Ahead participating in the test program. There are still no new features in this update, mainly to fix bugs. 20H1 is the development code of Windows 10 v2003. It is expected that the official version of this version will not be released until April next year. In addition, the current Skip Ahead has been closed and the user cannot participate again, but interested can also participate by bypassing the test process by changing the registry.
In addition to regular bug fixes, this update optimizes and improves the Snip & Sketch application. For example, the default save format has been changed to a better quality PNG, fixed an issue where auto-copy changes to clipboard wasn’t working on return from Snip & Sketch settings.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator continuous reading in Edge did not keep the text cursor at the position where reading was started from.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator Scan mode down arrow navigation might get stuck when reading in Chrome.
- In Windows Sandbox, Settings app no longer crashes when you navigate to the Narrator settings.
- We fixed an issue where the time shown on the clock in Windows Sandbox might not match the clock outside of Windows Sandbox.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some devices unexpectedly experiencing a 30 second wait before pin re-entry was available after a pin was incorrectly entered on the lock screen.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Emoji 12 emoji showing up as boxes in certain XAML text fields.