Microsoft releases KB4559004 update to Windows 10 v1903/1903
Last week, Microsoft stated that it would resume the release of optional updates for Windows 10 this week. Previously, due to the coronavirus epidemic, Microsoft suspended the release of optional updates and only issued security updates.
Today, the first optional updates, KB4559004 have been released to Windows 10 v1809-v1909. This optional update fixes a large number of known issues and improves system stability.
It should be noted that these optional updates will not be installed automatically in theory. The system will download and install optional updates only when the user actively clicks the check for updates button.
- Updates an issue that might cause the Magnifier to stop working in Microsoft Excel in certain scenarios. As a result, Microsoft Excel might also stop working.
- Updates File Explorer to allow you to delete previous terms from the search box.
- Updates an issue that causes File Explorer to stop working when you browse directories of raw images and other file types.
- Updates an issue that prevents the system from recognizing the Windows Hello face camera.
- Updates an issue that might prevent a Windows 10 device from reaching the internet when using a wireless wide area network (WWAN) LTE modem.
- Updates an issue that prevents family safety features, such as time limits and activity reporting, from working on ARM64 devices.