Microsoft started pushing the Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18356 (19H1) to Fast Ring to bring your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. Supported devices are only available on Surface Go with Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, and Galaxy S9+.
However, as we have already introduced, there are very few device combinations that temporarily support this feature, so most users are unable to use this feature. Of course, it is now an early test, so the coverage is relatively small. Microsoft also said that it will gradually expand the test scope to support more Android devices in the later stage.
- We fixed a Microsoft Edge crash encountered when interacting with combo boxes in PDF forms.
- We fixed an issue that could result in night light being on after an upgrade, even though all the settings showed that night light should be off.
- We fixed an issue where using the slider to adjust the night light strength could result in night light getting stuck on.
- We fixed an issue where night light was skipping the fade transition when it was turned off (manually or scheduled).
- We fixed an issue resulting in increased battery drain while the screen was on in recent builds.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the “…” menu contents being clipped for certain apps like Voice Recorder and Alarms and Clock when the app was full screen.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing bugcheck green screens citing a KERNEL_SECURITY_VIOLATION error.