Microsoft has already pushed Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18351 being tested to Fast Ring, and now this version is also pushed to the Slow Ring. At the same time, Microsoft has not integrated the KB4492310 cumulative update for this version. This update is mainly used to fix for the issue causing Chinese versions of multiple games to not work.
There are no changes to other updates in this release means that the current version is more stable and closer to the final release.
- If you haven’t been able to get the game State of Decay for free (for a limited time), we’ve just made more slots available! Whether you’ve tried it in earlier builds or haven’t had the chance yet, these instructions have everything you need. We’ve also made fixes to improve the download and install experience thanks to your feedback, so please try again if you had problems before.
- We fixed an issue from recent builds that could result in monitors being missing from the built-in Color Management application.
- We fixed an issue causing Explorer.exe to crash for some Insiders when Jump list content was updated.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some devices unexpectedly experiencing a 30 second wait before pin re-entry was available after a pin was incorrectly entered on the lock screen.
- We fixed an issue where the time shown on the clock in Windows Sandbox might not match the clock outside of Windows Sandbox.
- We fixed an issue where text scaling values did not persist across upgrades for Win32 applications.
- Due to a Narrator reading reliability issue for the “Change how capitalized text is read” feature, the feature has been disabled starting in build 18351.
- We fixed an issue where the mouse pointer color might be incorrectly switched to white after signing out and signing back in.