Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18346 to Fast Ring users in the Insiders program to fix various issues. At present, the Windows 10 Version 1903 version is nearing the end of development, so the subsequent test versions are basically based on repairs and there will not be too many new features. This version is also the only one with a very long list of problem fixes and known issues.
- We fixed an issue which caused the Bluetooth Hands-Free audio driver to hang.
- We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders not being able to access the Quests section of the Feedback Hub.
- We fixed an issue that could cause Settings to crash if you clicked “Pick your insider settings” button under Windows Insiders Program Settings.
- We fixed an issue where the PowerShell .GetType method was unexpectedly returning error “out-lineoutput : The method or operation is not implemented”.
- We fixed an issue where in certain languages if you pressed WIN+V before having opted into clipboard history the clipboard history UI would be truncated.
- We fixed an issue with the new Adlam keyboard resulting in not being able to type certain common words.
- We fixed an issue where, when typing Vietnamese, the touch keyboard was auto-capitalizing ever word in certain apps.
- We fixed an issue where, when friendly dates were enabled in File Explorer, in certain languages (such as Japanese and Chinese) Insiders would see the wrong day name displayed.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected and non-functional Family Safety icon in the notification area of the taskbar.
- We fixed an issue that could result in the taskbar search box text becoming black on a black background.
- We fixed an issue where Start menu would crash when using Narrator to navigate pinned folders in Start.