Microsoft has now released the Patch Tuesday January 2021 to each supported version of Windows 10 to fix various problems in the current version.
Having said that, each cumulative update released by Microsoft always fixes old problems and brings new problems. Therefore, we do not recommend that you install updates immediately.
If you are pursuing high efficiency and stability, it is recommended to postpone the installation of the latest cumulative update for half a month to prevent other serious problems in the cumulative update from affecting normal use.
- KB4598242 for Windows 10 v20H1/20H2
Windows 10 v2004 and 20H2 share operating system core and system files. This cumulative update is also applicable to Windows 10 v2004/20H2
- KB4598229 for Windows 10 v1903/1909
Windows 10 v1903 and v1909 share the operating system core and system files. This cumulative update is also applicable to Windows 10 v1903/1909
- KB4598230 for Windows 10 v1809
- KB4598245 for Windows 10 v1803
- KB4580328 for Windows 10 v1709
- KB4599208 for Windows 10 v1703
- KB4598243 for Windows 10 v1607
- KB4598231 for Windows 10 v1507