Microsoft releases KB4601382 Preview to Windows 10 20H1/20H2 to fix various bugs
Microsoft has launched the KB4601382 Preview update to fix errors. This update has a test nature and is usually not actively pushed to users.
This update is mainly applicable to the Windows 10 20H1/20H2 version. Due to stability considerations, we do not recommend that you install this update.
After the update is successfully installed, Windows 10 20H1 and 20H2 20H1 were upgraded to Windows 10 Build 19041.844 and 19042.844.
- Updates an issue that displays unexpected screens during the Windows Out of Box Experience (OOBE).
- Updates an issue in Advanced display settings that shows the incorrect refresh rates available for high dynamic range (HDR) displays.
- Updates an issue that might cause video playback to flicker when rendering on certain low-latency capable monitors.
- Updates an issue that sometimes prevents the input of strings into the Input Method Editor (IME).
- Updates an issue that might sometimes prevent some keyboard keys from working, such as the home, Ctrl, or left arrow keys. This issue occurs when you set the Japanese IME input mode to Kana.
- Updates an issue that displays the wrong language when you sign in to a console after you change the system locale.
- Updates an issue with screen rendering after opening games with certain hardware configurations.
- Displays the proper Envelope media type as a selectable output paper type for Universal Print queues.
- Updates support for hole punch and stapling locations for print jobs with long edge first paper feed direction on certain printers.