This week, Microsoft has pushed multiple cumulative updates to each of the Windows 10 branch releases, which have both security updates and non-security updates. Windows 10 Version 1903 was absent from the cumulative update released yesterday because Microsoft is fixing more known issues for this release. It is worth noting that although this update solves many problems, it still has a test nature. Based on stability considerations, users are not recommended to actively download this update.
After the KB4517211 was successfully installed and the system was restarted, the system version was upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.387.
- Updates an issue that causes vertical fonts to be larger when printing to a PostScript printer.
- Updates an issue that may cause you to disconnect from a virtual private network (VPN) on cellular networks.
- Updates an issue that may cause audio playback and recording to fail when connecting to a remote virtual machine.
- Updates an issue that may prevent older systems from upgrading to the latest operating systems because a display driver error on older versions.
- Updates an issue that may cause the screen color to turn white on laptops that have built-in, high-dynamic-range (HDR) screens.
- Updates an issue that causes audio in certain games to be quieter or different than expected.