Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.5 Releases
Today CD Projekt Red has officially launched the next-generation version of Cyberpunk 2077, which is Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.5. This update package has a capacity of about 50GB. The Xbox Series X/S supports smart distribution and can be upgraded directly to the new version, while the PlayStation 5 needs to be upgraded to the PS store. The new version fixes a large number of bugs in the game, and also adds free DLC, which is the largest update since the release of Cyberpunk 2077.
- Added ray-traced local light shadows.
- Implemented native achievement support on next-gen consoles. Note that as the next-gen version has a different SKU, PlayStation trophies obtained in backward compatibility will not be transferred. Xbox achievements will automatically appear on the new version using the Smart Delivery feature.
- Introduced two graphics modes on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X:
Ensures smooth gameplay at 60fps with dynamic 4K scaling.
Ray Tracing Mode
Provides photorealistic shadow and reflection rendering as well as gameplay at 30fps with dynamic 4K scaling.
- The Xbox Series S version has no graphics mode selection and is by default presented at 30 FPS in 1440p with dynamic resolution scaling.
- Added performance improvements which significantly decrease the number of FPS drops and improve rendering quality.
- Balanced HDR to achieve parity across all platforms.
- Various visual quality improvements.
- Added Activity Cards for PS5.
- Added Spanish voiceover support in the Americas (PlayStation codes: CUSA-16596 and CUSA-16597). Due to technical constraints, it is available only on next-gen consoles. For further details on language support see: Xbox, PlayStation.
- Implemented support for spatial audio on PlayStation 5 for 3D-audio-enabled headphones and built-in TV speakers via PS5 ‘s Tempest 3D AudioTech solution.