Zabbix 4.0.0 alpha2 & 3.4.6rc1 released, open source distributed system monitoring
- Monitor EverythingEverything inside your network can be monitored: performance and availability of servers, WEB applications, databases, networking equipment and more.
- Enterprise ReadyZabbix is designed to support small to large environments with the requirements in a business of 24×7 availability.
- Proactive MonitoringImprove the quality of your services and reduce operating costs by avoiding downtime.
- Capacity PlanningMonitor resource usage trends as your business grow and plan capacity increase in a timely manner.
- True Open SourceNo separate, paying customers only, closed enterprise version. All Zabbix is open source.
- Business SolutionsRely on our service excellence in support, development, and planning.
Zabbix Zabbix 4.0.0alpha2
- [ZBXNEXT-4144] added asterisk mark and aria-label property to all forms required fields
- [ZBXNEXT-768] added item unit blacklisting with character “!” in order to disable metric prefixes
- [ZBXNEXT-4295] added selection of the create images tickbox by default on “Maps import” page
- [ZBXNEXT-1456] added filter by item discovery status for item configuration view; thanks to Volker Fröhlich for the original patch
- [ZBXNEXT-3991] added additional params to net.if.* key output for linux base agent
- [ZBXNEXT-4002] implemented support for elasticsearch as history storage
- [ZBXNEXT-3480] added support of inventory macros in event tags
- [ZBXNEXT-4175] implemented ability to send email to several email addresses specified as user media
- [ZBXNEXT-4139] added high contrast light and high contrast dark themes
- [ZBXNEXT-4247] removed deprecated API methods: user.updateProfile, user.addMedia,
Zabbix Zabbix 3.4.6rc1
- [ZBX-13276] fixed compatibility issue with Elasticsearch versions starting from 6.0
- [ZBX-12389] fixed latest data host group filter
- [ZBX-13119] removed ’empty’ button in trigger selection window for map constructor item modal form
- [ZBX-12661] fixed Low-level discovery of dependent items not working after being edited and resulting in undefined offset error or foreign key constraint violation
- [ZBX-13254] fixed ‘skip’ parameter behaviour for log, log.count, logrt, logrt.count items in case log files initially do not exist
- [ZBX-13253] fixed losing the 1st record by log and logrt items if ‘skip’ parameter is used and log file initially is empty