According to Microsoft, the stability of the driver is an important factor affecting the stability of Windows 10. Many problems that affect the use are caused by the driver.
Of course, we must criticize Intel by name, because the poor stability of the wireless network card driver introduced by the company will cause a variety of problems that affect usage.
For example, the wireless network is interrupted and limited, the game is stuck or dropped. Sometimes the wireless network card driver may directly cause the system to have a blue screen of death.
A few days ago, Intel Corporation updated the wireless network card and Bluetooth drivers again, claiming to fix various problems that caused the blue screen of death, and recommend users to install the latest version of the driver.
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265