Visual Studio Code 1.16 has been released, in this version has brought some important updates, noteworthy highlights include:
- HTML tags are automatically closed – by introducing automatic closure of HTML tags to improve editor productivity
- The color picker in HTML – now you can use VS Code’s color picker in HTML files
- The Quick Open feature of the integrated terminal – can be created or jumped from the VS Code to the terminal
- New online documentation – bring updates to new Emmet themes and Node.js deployment tutorials
- VS Code “recipes” Warehouse – An example of using React, Angular, and Docker in VS Code
- Preview: Multi-root workspaces – Smoother UI when adding folders and creating a Workspace (Insiders build).
- Preview: Multiple SCM providers – With multiple folders, you can have multiple source control providers (Insiders build).
- Multi-root tips for extension authors – Update your extension to work seamlessly with multi-root workspaces
For more information, please refer to the publication page