Tor 0.3.2.3-alpha was released. Tor 0.3.2.3-alpha is the third version in the 0.3.2 series. It fixes bugs in earlier versions of 0.3.2.x and adds a new directory permission to Bastet.
- Minor features (client, entry guards):
- Improve log messages when missing descriptors for primary guards. Resolves ticket 23670.
- Minor features (geoip):
- Update geoip and geoip6 to the October 4, 2017, Maxmind GeoLite2 Country database.
- Minor bugfixes (bridge):
- Overwrite the bridge address earlier in the process of retrieving its descriptor, to make sure we reach it on the configured address. Fixes bug 20532; bugfix on 0.2.0.10-alpha.
- Minor bugfixes (documentation):
- Document better how to read gcov, and what our gcov postprocessing scripts do. Fixes bug 23739; bugfix on 0.2.9.1-alpha.