Tor 0.3.0.5-rc，0.3.0.7，0.3.1.2-alpha release
Tor 0.3.0.5-rc, 0.3.0.7,0.3.1.2-alpha release.
- Major bugfixes (crash, directory connections):
- Fix a rare crash when sending a begin cell on a circuit whose linked directory connection had already been closed. Fixes bug 21576; bugfix on 0.2.9.3-alpha. Reported by Alec Muffett.
- Major bugfixes (guard selection):
- Fix a guard selection bug where Tor would refuse to bootstrap in some cases if the user swapped a bridge for another bridge in their configuration file. Fixes bug 21771; bugfix on 0.3.0.1-alpha. Reported by “torvlnt33r”.
- Major bugfixes (hidden service directory, security):
- Fix an assertion failure in the hidden service directory code, which could be used by an attacker to remotely cause a Tor relay process to exit. Relays running earlier versions of Tor 0.3.0.x should upgrade. This security issue is tracked as TROVE-2017-002. Fixes bug 22246; bugfix on 0.3.0.1-alpha.
- Major bugfixes (crash, relay):
- Fix a memory-corruption bug in relays that set MyFamily. Previously, they would double-free MyFamily elements when making the next descriptor or when changing their configuration. Fixes bug 22368; bugfix on 0.3.1.1-alpha.