Spring Security 5.1.1, 5.0.9 & 4.2.9 release, Spring security framework
Spring Security, formerly known as Acegi Security, provides comprehensive security services for J2EE-based enterprise applications. Especially enterprise software projects developed using the leading J2EE solution-Spring framework. There are a number of reasons why people use Spring Security, but the usual attraction is that they can not find a solution for a typical enterprise application scenario in the J2EE Servlet Specification or the EJB Specification.
- Comprehensive and extensible support for both Authentication and Authorization
- Protection against attacks like session fixation, clickjacking, cross-site request forgery, etc
- Servlet API integration
- Optional integration with Spring Web MVC
- Much more…
Spring Security 5.1.1, 5.0.9 & 4.2.9 release.
- SEC-3187: LdapUserDetailsManager password change with LDAP operation (RFC 3062)
- UnboundIdContainer should support a random port
- Modify Password Extended Operation Support