RStudio is the R language integrated development environment, divided into desktop IDE and Linux R server editor for the two editors, AGPL v3 and RStudio License Agreement dual protocol license.
RStudio 1.1 update highlights include:
- connections tab: easy to connect, browse and view the data in a variety of databases.
- terminal tab: to provide fluid shell and IDE integration, xterm simulator, support full-screen terminal program.
- object explorer: object explorer in-depth nested R data structures and objects.
- A new modern black theme, as well as Retina-class quality icons.
- Dozens of other minor improvements and bug fixes.
In addition, RStudio Server Pro 1.1 has been released, the specific details, please refer to the release notes: