RedisDesktopManager 2021.3 released: Open source cross-platform Redis Desktop Manager
Redis Desktop Manager (RDM) is a fast, simple, cross-platform Redis desktop management tool based on Qt 5 development that supports SSH tunneling. This tool offers you an easy-to-use GUI to access your Redis DB and perform some basic operations: view keys as a tree, CRUD keys, execute commands via a shell.
RDM supports key filtering. To filter keys you need to open database context menu and select “Filter keys”
After that you will be able to enter filter pattern:
Press OK button to apply a filter.
Native value formatters
Native value formatters are scripts or executables developed in different programming languages which allow to display in readable form the key values of various formats inside the RDM value editor. You can easily implement any formatter for your own purposes as well. To see more information including the full list of available formatters and implementation instructions please follow this link.
Fixes and Improvements
- Improve performance and reduce start-up time
- Add more server info charts (Commands per second, Connected clients, Network i/o, Total keys)
- Allow clearing terminal emulator (from the context menu and via “clear” pseudo command)
- Fix issue in PHP formatter #4942
- Add config option which controls the sorting of namespaced keys
- [Windows] Improve installer and add one-click updates