– bpo-30657: Fixed possible integer overflow in PyString_DecodeEscape. Patch by Jay Bosamiya.
– bpo-27945: Fixed various segfaults with dict when input collections are mutated during searching, inserting or comparing. Based on patches by Duane Griffin and Tim Mitchell.
– bpo-25794: Fixed type.__setattr__() and type.__delattr__() for non-interned or unicode attribute names. Based on patch by Eryk Sun.
– bpo-29935: Fixed error messages in the index() method of tuple and list when pass indices of wrong type.
– bpo-28598: Support __rmod__ for subclasses of str being called before str.__mod__. Patch by Martijn Pieters.
– bpo-29602: Fix incorrect handling of signed zeros in complex constructor for complex subclasses and for inputs having a __complex__ method. Patch by Serhiy Storchaka.
– bpo-29347: Fixed possibly dereferencing undefined pointers when creating weakref objects.
– Issue #14376: Allow sys.exit to accept longs as well as ints. Patch by Gareth Rees.
– Issue #29028: Fixed possible use-after-free bugs in the subscription of the buffer object with custom index object.
– Issue #29145: Fix overflow checks in string, bytearray and unicode. Patch by jan matejek and Xiang Zhang.
– Issue #28932: Do not include <sys/random.h> if it does not exist.