PHPMailer 6.0.2 release
PHPMailer is a PHP-ready e-mail sending library that is fully functional and is used by a number of open source projects such as WordPress, Drupal, 1CRM, SugarCRM, Yii, Joomla and many more.
- Probably the world’s most popular code for sending email from PHP!
- Used by many open-source projects: WordPress, Drupal, 1CRM, SugarCRM, Yii, Joomla! and many more
- Integrated SMTP support – send without a local mail server
- Send emails with multiple To, CC, BCC and Reply-to addresses
- Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email
- Add attachments, including inline
- Support for UTF-8 content and 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encodings
- SMTP authentication with LOGIN, PLAIN, CRAM-MD5 and XOAUTH2 mechanisms over SSL and SMTP+STARTTLS transports
- Validates email addresses automatically
- Protect against header injection attacks
- Error messages in 47 languages!
- DKIM and S/MIME signing support
- Compatible with PHP 5.5 and later
- Namespaced to prevent name clashes
- Much more!
PHPMailer 6.0.2 is a maintenance release.
- Don’t make max line length depend on line break format
- Improve Travis-CI config – thanks to Filippo Tessarotto
- Match SendGrid transaction IDs
idnSupported()now static, as previously documented
- Improve error messages for invalid addresses
- Improve Indonesian translation (thanks to @januridp)
- Improve Esperanto translation (thanks to @dknacht)
- Clean up git export ignore settings for production and zip bundles
- Update license doc
- Updated upgrading docs
- Hide auth credentials in all but lowest level debug output, prevents leakage in bug reports
- Code style cleanup