Today Nvidia released the GeForce Game Ready 511.17 WHQL driver, which provides support for the new GeForce RTX 3080 12GB graphics card. In this version of the driver, Nvidia has fixed random stutters or freezes in games including Detroit Become Human; flicker/disappearing text when 12-bit color is used, mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control, panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. To workaround, click the mouse (right or left button). The mouse cursor will be sluggish for a few seconds before returning to normal operation.
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled. 
If this issue occurs, toggle the Windows HDR setting.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- In multi-monitor configurations, the screen may display random black screen flicker. 
- [NVIDIA Advanced Optimus][NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4. 
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][Desktop]: The screen moves to the upper left corner on cold boot when Image Scaling is applied to the desktop. 
Do not apply NVIDIA Image Scaling to the desktop. It is intended only for video upscaling or for games which do not run with a scaling resolution unless the same Image Scaling resolution is applied on the desktop.
- [NVIDIA Image Scaling][DirectX 11 video apps]: With Image Scaling enabled, video playback is corrupted or results in a system hang after performing an HDR transition. 
If HDR is required to be toggled from the Microsoft Control Panel, be sure to switch to a different Image Scaling resolution.