- [Grid 2019]: Flags and banners will no longer flicker during gameplay.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: Fixed Direct3D-related Crash Dumps.
- [Adobe Premiere Pro]: NVIDIA Control Panel now allows users to modify the Image Sharpening setting.
- Toggling HDR on and off in-game causes game stability issues when non-native resolution is used.
- [GeForce RTX 3090 Ti] Oculus Rift S/Pimax 8Kx is not detected.
- Videos played back in Microsoft Edge may appear green if NVIDIA Image Scaling is enabled upon resuming from hibernate or booting with fastboot.
- [DirectX 12] Shadowplay recordings may appear over exposed when Use HDR is enabled from the Windows display settings.
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game displays flicker when character is under water near a boat.
- Monitor may briefly flicker on waking from display sleep if DSR/DLDSR is enabled.
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: With the GPU connected to an HDMI 2.1 audio/video receiver, audio may drop out when playing back Dolby Atmos.
- Club 3D CAC-1085 dongle limited to maximum resolution of 4K at 60Hz.