After Microsoft just announced the official version of Windows 10 Version 2004, major hardware manufacturers are also actively releasing new versions of drivers for adaptation.
This time Intel is relatively fast and has released compatible drivers earlier, and now Nvidia has also released compatible graphics card drivers.
It is a little regret that the new version of the driver released by Nvidia still does not support Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) version 2.7.
Note that WDDM refers to the Microsoft graphics display driver model. In WDDM version 2.7, Microsoft supports many excellent new features but requires driver support.
- [Notebook]: Notebooks with Maxwell generation GPUs may experience higher GPU utilization during game play leading to reduced battery life and higher temperatures. [2929921/ 200608270]
- [SLI]: Major frame time spikes occur in multiple games.
- [HDR]: Some games may appear very bright when HDR is enabled. 
- [Monster Hunter World Iceborne]: Artifacts appear in the game. 
- [Resident Evil 3 Remake][DirectX 12]: Some objects in the game may flicker. 
- [F1 2019]: The game may randomly crash to the desktop. 
- Fixed an issue where the shader cache was sometimes incorrectly purged upon launching an application. 
- Fixed driver installation issue on Colorful GeForce GTX 1650. 
- Corsair iCUE program triggers Geforce Overlay.