NVIDIA has released the 399.24 version of the driver certified by Microsoft’s WHQL. This update is mainly for the optimization of some desktop games.
At the same time, for some compatibility issues with previous versions of drivers on Windows 10, this update is also partially fixed but still known.
The following are the update logs and fixed issues:
1. Solve the problem that the overall game declines by more than 50% when the 3D game is migrated from a 16-core 32-thread processor to a 32-core 64-thread processor.
2. Resolved an issue where previous versions of NVIDIA drivers might not install properly on some Intel Core 2 Duo/Quad processors.
3. Solve the problem that the G-SYNC display window mode may appear intermittent after upgrading to the Windows 10 Version 1803 April update.
4. If you use the Microsoft EDGE browser to play video and play a full-screen game at the same time, if you use Alt+TAB to switch, a blue screen will appear.
5. Upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1709, the Autumn Creator Update and restarting the computer will cause the custom colour set by the user to be invalid.
The following are known issues for this release:
1. When using the Firefox browser after installing this version of the driver, the mouse cursor may briefly appear an error when the mouse points to some links on the web page.
2. When using multiple graphics cards on the motherboard of the PLX chip, Windows 10 may have a blue screen of death and display the DPC Watchdog error code.
3. A weak stuck on a problem may occur when using the graphics card monitoring tool to detect performance or power monitoring, but this issue does not affect normal to normal monitoring.
Download the Nvidia driver v398.82: