Nvidia launches v456.38 graphics card driver to optimize RTX 30 series
Nvidia has released a new version of the graphics card driver certified by Microsoft WHQL. The driver mainly enhances the support of RTX 30 series graphics cards and some games.
Of course, strictly speaking, this is actually optimized for the newly released RTX3080. At the same time, the driver also brings some function optimizations to some old graphics cards.
The game is mainly optimized for the screen and performance of Fortnite, and the GeForce Experience program is also improving the game live broadcast and reducing game latency.
Game Ready for Fortnite RTX
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for Fortnite’s dramatic new update which adds ray-traced effects, NVIDIA DLSS, NVIDIA Reflex, and a custom RTX map. In addition, this release also provides optimal day-1 support for Halo 3: ODST and Mafia: The Definitive Edition.
- Includes support for GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090 GPUs
- GeForce Experience Automatic Performance Tuning for GeForce RTX 30-series and RTX 20-series
- GeForce Experience in-game performance monitoring for GeForce GTX 600 series and above
- ShadowPlay gameplay recording now supports HDR on GTX 900-series and above (RTX 3090 can capture 8K 30fps HDR)
- NVIDIA Broadcast app with AI-powered noise removal and virtual background
- 5 New G-SYNC Compatible Monitors