Nvidia recently released the latest WHQL certified version 399.07 of the GeForce Game Ready Driver, which is the latest release of Battlefield 5, F1 2018, Immortal Release, PES2019, and Alien The latest games such as “Switchblade” have been optimized to ensure that the latest games can get the highest gaming experience.
In addition, the 399.07 drivers also fixed and improved the performance of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, and corrected the screen delay when Rainbow 6: Siege opened TAA to 100%. It also solves the problem of MSHybrid diagonal tearing, fixes the problem of BSOD crash when running Oculus VR software, and the problem of “Destroyed Warrior 4” losing texture when using Vulkan interface. In addition, the 399.07 driver also fixes an unsmooth problem with the G-Sync window mode after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creator.
As for the bug fixes, 399.07 lists the following resolved issues:
- Setting TAA at 100% in Rainbow Six Siege causes screen to be blurry when not moving in after driver update.
- Fixed diagonal tearing by using win7-blit model for MSHybrid (Optimus) notebooks.
- OpenGL driver does not release the rendering context correctly for GTX 1050 and 1070
- Blue-screen crash occurs when using Oculus VR software.
- On 600/700 series Kepler GPUs, missing textures in DOOM when using Vulkan API.
- Stability issues occur when running LA Noire VR.
- Stuttering and performance issues occur for some Call of Duty Black Ops 4 configurations.
- Windowed G-Sync mode may stutter after upgrading to Windows 10 Spring Creators Update.