Netdata v1.30.1 releases, real-time performance and health monitoring system
Netdata is distributed, real-time, performance and health monitoring for systems and applications. It is a highly optimized monitoring agent you install on all your systems and containers.
Netdata provides unparalleled insights, in real-time, of everything happening on the systems it runs (including web servers, databases, applications), using highly interactive web dashboards. It can run autonomously, without any third party components, or it can be integrated to existing monitoring tool chains (Prometheus, Graphite, OpenTSDB, Kafka, Grafana, etc).
Netdata is fast and efficient, designed to permanently run on all systems (physical & virtual servers, containers, IoT devices), without disrupting their core function.
Netdata is free, open-source software and it currently runs on Linux, FreeBSD, and MacOS.
- @jsoref for fixing numerous spelling mistakes.
- Fix grammar in ACLK README.md. (#10898, @slimanio)
- Update news and GIF in README, fix typo. (#10900, @joelhans)
- Fix spelling mistakes in various places. (#10428, @jsoref)
Packaging / Installation
- Don’t use glob expansion in argument to
cdin updater. (#10936, @Ferroin)
- Bumped version of OpenSSL bundled in static builds to 1.1.1k. (#10884, @Ferroin)
- Fix bundling of ACLK-NG components in dist tarballs. (#10894, @Ferroin)