MongoDB 3.4.9 and 3.5.13 released, fix bugs
Fix the problem:
- SERVER-20392 Sharding an existing small collection results in large number of chunks
- SERVER-30189 Reduce calls to allocator for large $in expressions
- SERVER-30487 RangeDeleter holds WT transaction open while waiting for majority
- SERVER-30636 Range deleter assert failed because of replication lag
- SERVER-30643 Performance regression with SSL
- WT-3329 With a uniform workload and a number of small collections, eviction does a poor job of selecting candidates for eviction.