There are still a lot of mobile applications to help students solve their academic problems. Now Microsoft has launched a similar application specifically to solve a variety of mathematical problems, this application can solve problems mainly in elementary, junior and senior high school mathematics. Technically, Microsoft does not rely on collecting manual answers to questions and returning answers but uses built-in artificial intelligence to solve automatic identification problems and calculate. If you are a parent, you can use this app to tutor your child’s learning. Of course, if you are a student, it is recommended that you think independently and then find the answer.
Microsoft Math Solver app is a successor tool for math problems in elementary and middle school grades. It provides detailed problem-solving steps and can return results in real-time. The application supports the recognition of math problems by handwriting or taking pictures. The input or recognition content can also be edited. Students can perform operations according to their own needs. Microsoft Math Solver is driven by the Microsoft artificial intelligence system and solves problems. Of course, if there are problems that cannot be solved, Microsoft will automatically find similar problems through the Internet. In addition, the answers to the questions will provide detailed problem-solving steps, graphical interactive instructions or provide online explanation videos related to the questions to help students understand.
● Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
● Scan printed or handwritten math photo
● Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
● Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphs
● Import images with math equations from gallery
● Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
● Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
● Try math word problems
● Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
● Get help in multiple languages