Microsoft has already released the optional update KB4568831 to Windows 10 v2004, which is a cumulative update of C/D with a test nature. In this optional update, Microsoft has fixed a large number of known issues and security issues, these fixes will be pushed to all users in the August 11th routine update. Because it is an optional update, the update will only be installed when the user actively clicks the check update button, and will not receive a push if the user does not click the check update button. Of course, based on stability considerations, we do not recommend that you install this type of test update, so as to avoid system abnormalities affecting the use due to unknown problems after installation.
- Updates an issue with pasting mixed content of images and text from Microsoft Word into Internet Explorer.
- Updates an issue that might cause the Magnifier to stop working in Microsoft Excel in certain scenarios. As a result, Microsoft Excel might also stop working.
- Updates an issue that might display 4K high dynamic range (HDR) content darker than expected when you configure certain non-HDR systems for HDR Streaming.
- Updates an issue that causes the Settings page to close unexpectedly, which prevents default applications from being set up properly.
- Updates an issue that prevents some applications from printing to network printers.
- Updates an issue that might prevent internet connectivity on some cellular modems after upgrading to Windows 10, version 2004.
- Updates an issue that prevents family safety features, such as time limits and activity reporting, from working on ARM64 devices.