Microsoft launches Office Insider Build 12810.20002 to fix a wave of bugs
Microsoft has released Microsoft Office Insider Build 12810.20002. This update does not introduce any new features, but it has fixed a large number of existing problems. The following is the official update log:
- Increased the size of the cell reference edit controls on the Custom Error Bars dialog used with charts.
- Workbooks saved with a digital signature in Excel 2016 could have the signature invalidated upon opening in the current version of Excel.
- Fixed a problem with the scaling of checkboxes in form controls when printed.
- Application.Evaluate (VBA) was not working for User-defined functions in some cases.
- This change fixes an issue where conditional formatting (CF) information was not being saved to XLSB files correctly.
- Fixed an issue where line breaks were being stored as vertical tabs.
- Addresses an issue that caused users to be unable to add a Personal Contact Group as a Meeting attendee.
- Addresses an issue that caused meetings that are more than 2 months away to fail to display a meeting subject in the Scheduling Assistant.
- Addresses an issue that caused users to see message body truncation when forwarding large HTML messages.
- Added the ability to enforce S/MIME default signing configuration via group policy.
- Addresses an issue that caused delete rules created for mailboxes other than the user’s primary mailbox to become invalid.
- Addresses an issue that caused attachments to get dropped when forwarding an encrypted message.
- When Predecessor/Successor data is edited within a Form view, an extra ProjectBeforeTaskChange event is fired.
- Fixed an issue where Project may crash when changing the board status field on a project that is connected to a SharePoint task list.
- Fixed an issue where Project may crash when saving projects created with older versions of Project.