Microsoft brings new features to Office Insider Preview Build for macOS
Microsoft recently pushed the latest Office Insider Preview Build 20050602 for macOS. This version brings some new features and bug fixes to the Outlook component of Office. You can read the full information about this update below:
Add-ins for Outlook are now available
- Install your favorite add-ins and enhance your productivity within Outlook.
- You can install add-ins by going to the Customize Toolbar section within Outlook.
- This feature is being rolled out gradually so if you don’t see add-ins just yet, please check back in a couple of days.
- When composing an email, you will now be able to apply a sensitivity label and view the default label if configured by your administrator.
- You can add the Sensitivity button to the compose Toolbar via Customize Toolbar… or use Sensitivity in top Draft menu.
- For more information on this feature, please visit https://aka.ms/officemipdocs.
Message List Improvements
- Sender images in the message list are now available. Sender images can help improve scannability of incoming messages and help you quickly pick out email that is important to you.
- You will see sender images in the message list when the message list is set to the Comfortable setting.
Mail Tips for Automatic Replies
Outlook will now show a information bar indicating when someone on your recipient list has their automatic reply turned on.
- Various improvements to app stability and performance
- Message List: Improvements to keyboard navigation and VO prompts
- My Day: Performance improvements when displaying a large number of agenda items
- Calendar Events: Improved keyboard navigation for Propose New Time
- Calendar Events: @Mentions now work when in the event compose form