The Material UI is a set of react components that implement the Google Material Design specification and is a front-end JS framework that is primarily used in the web world.
Material UI v4.11.3 has been released.
This release fixes an important issue with Chrome 88. The usage of
NaN as a CSS property’s value with JSS throws an exception.
Those wanting to anticipate the breaking changes coming in v5, on top of benefiting from this release, can install 4.11.3-deprecations.0. This pre-release includes deprecations with an upgrade path.
- [blog] 2020 in review and beyond (#24130) @oliviertassinari
- [docs] Add ELEVATOR to backers (#23977) @mbrookes
- [docs] Add eslint rule to docs (#23843) @jens-ox
- [docs] Add notification for Adobe XD design assets (#23979) @mbrookes
- [docs] Allow codesandbox deploy for demos in X (#23644) @oliviertassinari
- [docs] Fix codesandbox datagrid demo (#24218) @brno32
- [docs] Improve displayed versions (#24051) @oliviertassinari
- [docs] Mention Adobe XD (#23978) @oliviertassinari
- [docs] Sync tranlations (#23981) @l10nbot
- [docs] Sync translation (#23719) @l10nbot
- [docs] Sync translations (#23836) @l10nbot
- [docs] Sync translations (#24039) @l10nbot
- [docs] Update Divjoy URL (#24447) @mbrookes
- [docs] Update in-house ads (#24410) @mbrookes