The Material UI is a set of reactors that implement the Google Material Design specification and is a front-end JS framework that is primarily used in the web realm.
Material UI 0.20 still focuses primarily on bug fixes.
You need to globally replace any references to
TouchTap property callbacks with
Component Fixes / Enhancements
- [AutoComplete] Fix undef dataSource.value (#8864) @michalmikolajczyk
- [BottomNavigation] Allow
nullchild (#8925) @MrSaints
- [Menu] Use filtered children on setFocusIndexStartsWith (#9316) @alancasagrande
- [Menu] Fix condition where item is removed from menu before it is used in focus calculation. (#8769) @zentron
- [Slider] Fix Updating min and max props (#9261) @thomaskempel
- [Slider] Fix slider being disabled onKeydown error (#9001) @henryj
- [Stepper] Allow invalid children (#8634) @svengau
- [docs] Add FlyWeekend in showcase (#8812) @tjl9
- [docs] Add a web app to the showcase (#8767) @maheshj567
- [docs] Update Home h2 text to match v1 (#9060) @m2mathew