The MariaDB database server is published as free and open source software under the General Public License version 2. MariaDB is designed as a drop-in replacement of MySQL(R) with more features, new storage engines, fewer bugs, and better performance.
MariaDB 10.3.13 has been released.
- MDEV-17475: Maximum value of table_definition_cache is now
- Mariabackup fixes: MDEV-18185, MDEV-18201, MDEV-18194, MDEV-18415, MDEV-18611
- InnoDB ALTER TABLE fixes: MDEV-17441, MDEV-18237, MDEV-17823, MDEV-18152, MDEV-17821, MDEV-18222, MDEV-18256, MDEV-18016, MDEV-18295
- InnoDB crash recovery fixes: MDEV-18183, MDEV-18279, MDEV-18349
- Galera crash recovery fixes: MDEV-15740
- MDEV-18281: COM_RESET_CONNECTION changes the connection encoding
- binlog fixes: MDEV-10963 & MDEV-10963
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities: