MariaDB 10.2.8 releases
MariaDB 10.2.8 was released. MariaDB database management system is a branch of MySQL, mainly by the open source community in the maintenance, using GPL license MariaDB is designed to be fully compatible with MySQL, including API and command line.
- InnoDB updated to 5.7.19
- CONNECT engine updated to 1.06.0001
- Beta support for MongoDB added
- Fix ST_GeomFromGeoJSON (MDEV-12181)
- Fix ST_AsGeoJSON (MDEV-12180)
- MariaDB Backup now included for Debian and Ubuntu (in MariaDB 10.2.7 it was released only for Red Hat, CentOS, and Fedora)
- Fedora 26 repositories have been added in this release.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.2 for Fedora 24.