LoopBack is a highly-extensible, open-source Node.js framework that enables you to:
- Create dynamic end-to-end REST APIs with little or no coding.
- Access data from Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, SOAP and other REST APIs.
- Incorporate model relationships and access controls for complex APIs.
- Use built-in push, geolocation, and file services for mobile apps.
- Run your application on-premises or in the cloud.
It consists of:
- A library of Node.js modules.
- Yeoman generators for scaffolding applications.
- Client SDKs for iOS, Android, and web clients.
LoopBack v3.25.1 has been released as follows:
- * Back-ticks added to highlight example JSON (Quentin Presley)
- * Add same change to description for findOne (Quentin Presley)
- * Update the description for persisted-models (Quentin Presley)
- * handle $2b$ in hashed password check (Sylvain Dumont)