Intel Releases Arc Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19902
• Doom Eternal* (Vulkan) may exhibit flickering corruption on certain textures in the “cultist base” map.
• Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege* (DX11) may experience lower than expected game performance.
• Death Stranding Director’s Cut* (DX12) may exhibit lighting or flickering corruption.
• Forza Horizon 5* (DX12) may experience corruption lines when MSAA 2x is enabled
INTEL ARC CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
• Arc Control may not start automatically after reboot.
• Arc Control may not show up in Add or Remove programs list after update.
• Hot-plugging a secondary display with Arc Control invoked may cause Arc Control to be unresponsive.
• Hot-plugging a display with Arc Control Studio Capture audio device set to display audio may cause an error
when attempting to capture or broadcast.
• Hot-plugging peripheral devices such as cameras, microphones, or displays while Arc Control is open may cause
Arc Control to become unresponsive.
• Arc Control may incorrectly show Studio Capture as active when putting the system to sleep while recording
• Resetting Arc Control to application defaults may not reset global “Tearing Migration” modes to default
• Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics may not align with 3rd party applications or built-in OS functions.