Intel Releases Arc Graphics Driver 22.214.171.12477: Fixes to Arc Control
• Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking towards the Sun.
• Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State
• Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
• Saint’s Row* (DX12) may experience an application crash after extended gameplay, or during game launch.
• Saint’s Row* (DX12) flickering corruption may be observed on certain textures.
• Gears 5* (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
• Some third-party camera applications may exhibit video corruption when playing the recorded video in
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint* (DX11) may exhibit shadow corruption in certain environments when
observing from a large distance.
INTEL® ARC™ CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
• Arc Control Game Compatibility may incorrectly display unintended values in per-game profiles.
• Invoking Arc Control in a dual-display configuration may incorrectly cease inputs on the secondary displays.
• Arc Control may fail to invoke on some systems with certain regional language settings.
• Arc Control may fail to launch after system experiences a TDR.
• An intermittent soft hang may be observed when starting an Arc Control Studio capture or broadcast.
• Arc Control may display an erroneous message when attempting to enable Auto Game Highlights.
• Attempting to modify certain fields in Arc Control using keyboard inputs may intermittently not register
• Arc Control may exhibit an application soft-hang when attempting to open on certain system configurations.
• Arc Control Game Profiles may erroneously display a default placeholder image for certain game titles.