Intel Releases Arc Graphics Driver 188.8.131.5276 BETA
• The Intel® Arc™ 101.3276 BETA driver is bundled with the latest version of Intel® Arc™ Control 4741
to streamline installation experience, resulting in a larger driver package file size.
• Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit lighting corruption when looking towards the Sun.
• Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit a soft lock when attempting to take a picture of the Empire State Building.
• Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) may exhibit missing lens flare effects with certain light sources.
• Saint’s Row* (DX12) may experience an application crash after extended gameplay, or during game launch.
• Saint’s Row* (DX12) flickering corruption may be observed on certain textures.
• Gears 5* (DX12) may experience an application crash, system hang or TDR during gameplay.
• Some third-party camera applications may exhibit video corruption when playing the recorded video in Fullscreen.
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Breakpoint* (DX11) may exhibit shadow corruption in certain environments when observing from a large distance.