Intel Releases Arc Graphics Beta Driver 220.127.116.112 for A370M and A350M Graphics
• Intel® Game On Driver support for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt*, Evil Dead: The Game*, and Dolmen* on Intel® Arc A350M and A370M Graphics.
Get a front row pass to gaming deals, contests, betas, and more with Intel Software Gaming Access.
• Back 4 Blood* may experience lighting or texture corruption when mist is visible on screen.
• Gears 5* may experience terrain corruption when using medium or higher quality graphics quality settings.
• FIFA 22* may experience an intermittent application crash during regular gameplay.
• World of Warcraft: Shadowlands* may experience flickering or corruption when MSAA is enabled.
• Stutter or lag may be observed when playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive*, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds*, Monster Hunter: World*, Hood: Outlaws & Legends*, Outriders* and Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts 2*.
• Shadow of the Tomb Raider* may experience an application crash or hang with an error popup dialogue when Ray Traced Shadow Quality is enabled.
• Monster Hunter World: Iceborne* may experience an application crash or hang with an error popup dialogue when setting the render API to DirectX®12.
• Forza Horizon 5* may experience texture corruption.
• Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War* may experience an application crash during regular gameplay.
• Map textures may fail to load or may load as blank surfaces when playing CrossFire*.
• Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite* may render black and fail to load. Lighting may also appear blurry or over exposed in the multiplayer game menus.
• Guardians of the Galaxy* may exhibit texture corruption on some interactive objects.
• Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition* may experience minor texture corruption. Known Issues for Intel® Arc™ Control
• Checking for driver updates or attempting to install driver updates through Intel® Arc™ Control may sometimes cause an “Error Installing Driver” message to appear.
• Smooth Sync is enabled by default when “Application Choice” is selected from the Frame Delivery settings in the Intel® Arc™ Control game settings page.
• The Performance Tuning page in Intel® Arc™ Control may erroneously appear visible or configurable on unsupported platforms. When this occurs, changing settings on this page may throw an error message and/or will not function.
• A Windows® UAC prompt may occur when launching Intel® Arc™ Control.