Intel releases 22.214.171.12405 DCH graphics driver
Intel recently announced the launch of a new version of the graphics driver (v126.96.36.19905) compatible with Windows 11, which is the DCH version and supports Windows 10 and Windows 11.
If you are still using the old version of the graphics driver, we recommend upgrading, these drivers repair all kinds of software and hardware compatibility errors.
For example, some Windows 10 users may report errors when using the old graphics driver, or the screen may flicker abnormally when using the Microsoft Edge browser.
In addition to software and hardware compatibility repairs, the most important thing about these drivers is to optimize game performance, so if you are a gamer, you should not miss the new version.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Doom Eternal* (Vulkan), War Thunder*, Persona 4 Golden*
- Minor graphic anomalies seen in Chivalry II*, Scarlet Nexus*, Total War: Warhammer II* (DX12) (at High settings), Horizon Zero Dawn* (DX12) on Intel® Iris® Xe discrete graphics.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in The Witcher 3* on Intel® Iris® Xe discrete graphics.
- Black screen seen during initial launch of Warframe* (DX11) on Intel® Iris® Xe discrete graphics.
- Windows 10 Dual Boot Menu unable to display after reboot system with Intel graphics driver installed.
- Screen flickering seen when opening Microsoft Edge browser on resume from standby.