Intel recently introduced a new version of the DCH graphics driver for Windows 10, increasing the version number to 184.108.40.20623. The biggest highlight of this release is the introduction of support for Windows 10 November 2019 (Version 1909) feature updates. The Windows 10 November 2019 update is expected to be released to the public next month and will run on PCs with Intel DCH driver 220.127.116.1123 or higher.
Launch driver for:
- Windows® 10 November 2019 Update (Version 1909) RTM
- Direct ML metacommands support for transposed GEMV in FP32.
- Exclusive mode loads more quickly.
- Support for VK_EXT_shader_demote_to_helper_invocation.
- Support for VK_KHR_buffer_device_address extension.
• Added Support for YUV 420 on Display Port for 10
th Gen Intel Core processors with Iris Plus graphics
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
• Intermittent crash or hang may be observed when resizing Ultra-HD Blu-Ray PowerDVD playback on an external
monitor from full-screen mode to windowed mode.
• Minor graphical anomalies may be observed in Arma 3*, Creo.
• Screen may blink during the loading of 3DMark Time Spy benchmark.
• System hang may be observed when unplugging detachable internal panel.
• Graphical anomalies may be observed on opening system lid and resuming from sleep when system connected
to external monitor via HDMI.
• Security improvements for 10th Gen Intel Core processors with Iris Plus graphics.
• Fixed limited color range issue when display is duplicated to external USB-C display on 10th Gen Intel Core
processors with Iris Plus graphics.
• Intel Direct3D 11 extension fixes.
• Vulkan exclusive mode loading time Improvements.