GitHub Atom 1.21.0 and 1.22.0-beta0 have been released, the specific update is as follows:
GitHub Atom 1.21.0
- Language Server Protocol support and integration via atom-languageclient and atom-ide-ui.
- New filesystem watcher API to unify implementations and conserve system resources.
- More PR timeline events and build status are now available in the GitHub pane.
- MacOS native tabs are now supported.
- Restored Atom’s ASAR archive to improve to improve performance in several scenarios, most notably installation on Windows.
- Lots of language-specific grammar improvements, including the addition of TypeScript.
GitHub Atom 1.22.0-beta0
- Made a significant performance improvement fetching git status.
- Added a setting to highlight the line number in the gutter when matching brackets.
- Markdown preview panes no longer reset their scroll position to the top when the source is saved.
- Added a setting for maximum line length before soft wrapping is enforced.
- Numerous bug fixes to bundled language grammar packages.
For more updates and download addresses please refer to the GitHub distribution page.