FreeBSD 11.1-RC3 release, Unix-like operating system
FreeBSD 11.1-RC3 has been released, FreeBSD 11.1-RC3 may be 11.1 version of the release before the last RC version. This update is mainly a few minor adjustments and fixes.
Summary of changes since 11.1-RC2 include:
- A rare truncation is fixed in the runtime linker. Several pthread stubs have also been corrected.
- Discard notifications have been added to gdb, kgdb, sicontrol, wlconfig and several drivers removed from 12.0.
- The problem with loop termination in vm_map_find_min () has been fixed.
- The layout of the vm_map_entry structure has been restored.
- The use of the Heimdal KDC-REP service encryption certificate has been fixed.
- Some Intel SDHCI / eMMC controllers have failed to fix the first attempt after the D3 transition to D0.
- Support for Capsicum has been added to bhyve.