Debian 9.2 was released. This release is special and users who use the “apt-get” tool to perform the upgrade will need to ensure that the “dist-upgrade” command is used to update to the latest kernel package.
- apt  Fix issues in apt-daily-upgrade; fix a possible crash in the mirror method
- at-spi2-core  Fix crash on switching windows
- bareos  Fix permissions of bareos-dir logrotate config on upgrade; fix file corruption when using SHA1 signature
- bind9  Import support for DNSSEC KSK-2017
- bridge-utils  Fix a problem with some vlan interfaces not being created
Full update content click here to view.