CKEditor 4.8 has been released.
- #1249: Enabled the Upload Image plugin by default in standard and full presets. Also, it will no longer log an error in case of missing
- #933: Introduced Balloon Toolbar plugin.
- #662: Introduced image inlining for the Paste from Word plugin.
- #468: [Edge] Introduced support for the Clipboard API.
- #607: Manually inserted Hex color is prefixed with a hash character (
#) if needed. It ensures a valid Hex color value is used when setting the table cell border or background color with the Color Dialog window.
- #584: Font size and Family and Format drop-downs are not toggleable anymore. Default option to reset styles added.
- #856: Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.keystrokeToArraymethod. It converts a keystroke into its string representation, returning every key name as a separate array element.
- #1053: Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.object.mergemethod. It allows to merge two objects, returning the new object with all properties from both objects deeply cloned.
- #1073: Introduced the
CKEDITOR.tools.array.everymethod. It invokes a given test function on every array element and returns
trueif all elements pass the test.
- #796: Fixed: A list is pasted from OneNote in the reversed order.
- #834: [IE9-11] Fixed: The editor does not save the selected state of radio buttons inserted by the Form Elements plugin.
- #704: [Edge] Fixed: Using Ctrl/Cmd + Z breaks widget structure.
- #591: Fixed: A column is inserted in a wrong order inside the table if any cell has a vertical split.
For more details, please refer to the Release Notes.