Calibre is a powerful e-book management software that supports Amazon, Apple, Bookeen, Ectaco, Endless Ideas, Google/HTC, Hanlin Song devices, and formats.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Calibre 3.14 released.
- User manual: A new quick reference primer for regular expression syntax
- Content server: Allow viewing the book metadata while reading a book. In the viewer controls, tap Goto and then Metadata to see the metadata.
Closes tickets: 1736312
- Kobo driver: Add support for new firmware
- Bulk metadata edit: Allow choosing the algorithm used for changing the case of titles
- Get books: The koobe.pl store plugin has now become the Swiat Ebookow store plugin
- Allow Copy/paste of book metadata from the main book list. Right click the Edit metadata button to access these actions.
- Allow disabling the confirmation popup when opening the containing folder of many books at once.
Closes tickets: 1735862
- Nook driver: Fix books sent via calibre not appearing under My Files on the Glowlight 3 Plus
- Get Books: Update Mills & Boon, publio, empik, legimi, woblink and beam-ebooks.de plugins for website changes
- Book polishing: Do not scan book for font usage when subsetting if no embedded fonts are available.
Closes tickets: 1737400
- Content server: Open links in the comments section from the book details page in new windows.
Closes tickets: 1737644
- Choose English as the User interface language when a locale related environment variable is set to the C locale
- Linux installer: A nicer error message if the user tries to run the installer on an ARM machine