Calibre is a powerful e-book management software that supports Amazon, Apple, Bookeen, Ectaco, Endless Ideas, Google/HTC, Hanlin Song devices, and formats.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Calibre 3.19 released.
- Driver for the new PocketBook 740
- Allow using relative URLs in comments type metadata. The relative URLs are interpreted relative to the book folder in the calibre library
- Edit book: Reports: Do not show characters from the HTML markup in the characters report.
- Allow adding the Virtual library button to any toolbar/menu via Preferences->Toolbars & menus
- Server: Fix server becoming unresponsive if a client sends invalid SSL data at exactly the right moment
- Conversion heuristics: Make unwrapping recognize Georgian letters as well.
- Make de-serialization of stored conversion options safe against maliciously crafted input
- E-book viewer: Change the file format used to import/export bookmarks to use JSON. This prevents malicious bookmarks files from causing code execution.
- Make the history completion for the search and replace edit box case-sensitive.
- PDF Output: When the input document contains multiple anchors with the same value, use the first anchor rather than the last. This follows browser behavior.
- FB2 Input: Add