Calibre is a powerful e-book management software that supports Amazon, Apple, Bookeen, Ectaco, Endless Ideas, Google/HTC, Hanlin Song devices, and formats.
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Calibre 3.12 released.
- Driver for the new Nook Glowlight 3
Closes tickets: 1731024
- Allow configuring the metadata fields displayed in the popup book details window. To configure, simply click the ‘Configure’ link at the bottom of the window.
- Wireless driver: Allow specifying extra file formats (unknown to calibre) to send
- Fix a regression that caused clicking the clear button in the main search bar to not unapply the current search until enter is pressed.
- Linux: Fix a regression causing calibre to fail to start on systems with no DBUS session bus
- Browser viewer: Fix body font being forced to sans-serif, overriding in book and user stylesheet settings
- Fix sending email failing of the computer’s FQDN is set to a single period.